Winter Solstice Gathering
Time & Location
About the Event
Day-long retreat to connect to your rose heart within and to celebrate the longest night of the year. We will dive deep together through ceremony, ritual, yoga, and breath-work to support you to anchor into your heart’s knowing. The whole day will support you to download the seeds that you wish to bloom in 2020. This will be a day full of soul, mysticism, rose medicine teachings, and healing. You can expect to leave feeling grounded, clear on your direction, and tuned into your intuition.
Here is how the day will flow:
- Opening ceremony - This will serve to intiate the day-long retreat as the solstice celebration, to call in the guides and allies who will be holding space for the time together, and to meet all of the community members who are apart of the circle. We will begin to work with the rose through ritual.
- Rose Heart Yoga Nidra - Yoga Nidra is powerful medicine for the body, mind and soul. It is the state of remaining awake and aware within the dream. This practice will guide you to download and receive the 3 seeds that your soul longs to birth in 2020.
- Journaling session - This will support you to bring the seeds that you downloaded from Yoga Nidra into your conscious awareness and to integrate all of the frequencies that have been invoked and the energies that have shifted.
- Lunch Potluck - Preferably bring a dish that is vegetarian (and vegan, if it's not too big of a stretch!) The guides for the day will bring the main course.
- Restorative Heart Coherence - Relax in a restorative posture for the heart while learning about the electromagnetic power of the heart center and its ability to entrain/align the overall health of the human organism.
- Heart-Opening Flow - You will be guided through a series of yoga postures that will support you to soften and open your heart to listen to the knowing within and to plant the seeds that you received from the yoga nidra session into your heart.
- Green breath - This is a transformative breathwork experience, choreographed to music, and will guide you to work with Rose as a plant ally.
- Integration - You will have the opportunity to journal, chat with a friend, sit in silence, free-flow dance, draw, etc. This is your time to attend to anything that you need to keep integrating all that has arisen.
- Closing ceremony - We will gather in circle to seal all of the amazingness that has been created for the day and to share a piece of what transpired for you with the collective. Circle brings us closer to the heart of our community and reminds us how inter-connected we are.
** Please note: starting December 14th, there will be no refunds and before that date, you can get a refund of 50% refund, if needed. **
- Winter Solstice Gathering$88$880$0